Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. How do I place an order?
1. First step is to register with us as a member by clicking here.
2. Fill in required information
3. All you need to do now is browse! You can search for something specific by using the search bar or if you’re looking for a particular type of item you can browse by category located along the top of the page. Our latest items are located under the WHAT’S NEW category link.
4. Once you have found the item you want, select your size, color and quantity at the bottom of "Product Option" and then click on the ADD TO CART button.
5. You can either click on the ‘Continue shopping’ button or 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT'. If you have a discount code you’d like to use, key it in the box provided before checking out.
6. If you’re happy with the items in your shopping bag, click ‘PROCEED TO CHECKOUT’ to complete your order.
7. Fill required information for shipping. Subscribe us if you like to know our news and promotion.
8. Select Payment Method.
a) Select ipay88 if you like to make a payment via Online Banking. We accept all kind of bank account.
b) Select Paypal if you wishto make payment via Credit Card (Visa, Master, Amex)
Here is the information for bank in payments:
Account No: 569-972-05-2177
Account Name: POSITIVE EMPORIUM
*Please note that order will only be processed after the cheque is cleared or cash is deposited.
9. Select Shipping Method
10. If you have chosen ipay88 (Online Banking method), click your preferred bank and click “Proceed”.
Important Note: Please ensure that you have disabled the “pop up blocker”. The bank payment page will “pop up” for payments to be made.
11. After complete all your order and payment, wait for a notification from us via email.
Q2: What are the payment methods available?
1. Credit Card (via Paypal)
3. CIMB Clicks
4. RHB Online
5. AM Bank
6. Alliance Online
7. Hong Leong Online
8. Bank Rakyat
9. Affin Bank
10. Bank Islam (FPX)
11. PBeBank (FPX)
12. Celcom AirCash
13. Web Cash
Q3: I have a user account with Positive Emporium, how do I change my personal info and shipping address?
Go to My Account page, login and you can modify your account details there.
Q4: Can I buy from Positive Emporium without creating an account ?
Unfortunately no. However once you have created an account with us, it will be easier for you to shop with us next time. Just use your login (your email address) and password next time you shop with us. All your personal and address information will be automatically retrieved from your account.
Q5: How do I know Positive Emporium latest news and promotions?
Just subscribe to our newsletter. Or you can subscribe to our RSS Feed to get latest updates about our New Arrivals, Best Seller Products and Special Deal.
Q6: I have received a few emails from Positive Emporium. What are Orders Received, Orders Processed and Payment Receipt?
Order Received: This email informs you that Positive Emporium has received your orders and will process it as soon as possible.
Order Processed: This email confirms Positive Emporium has processed your order.
Order Shipped: This email confirms that Positive Emporium has delivered/shipped the order to your shipping address.
Q7: I can't find a particular product/item I want from Positive Emporium online store, what can I do?
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try our best to assist you or recommend you an alternative.
BELOW FAQ SECTION ONLY APPLICABLE IF YOU OFFER IPAY88 PAYMENT OPTION
Q: When I click on the button "Credit Card Payment with ipay88", nothing happens after that. Why ?
Please examine the settings of your internet browser if pop-up blocker is turned on. We need the pop-blocker to be turned off.
For Internet Explorer users, go to Tools->Pop-Up Blocker->Turn-Off Pop-Up Blocker.
Q: I came across the name ipay88. What is ipay88?
We accepts online credit card payment using ipay88 (accredited by Bank Negara Malaysia) and it is a secure online system that offers our customers safe transaction over the internet. ipay88 also uses 3D secure where extra authentication from the bank is required.
Q: Why do I have Mobile88.com in my credit card transaction records?
Do not worry because our payment gateway partner, ipay88 (owned by Mobile88.com Sdn Bhd) collects payment on behalf of Positive Emporium.
Q: Why Mobile88.Com is on my billing statement?
iPay88 Sdn Bhd has appointed Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd as its sole authorized reseller of all iPay88 merchants. If you have a Mobile88.Com or Mobile88.Com Sdn Bhd charged on your statement, it is very likely that you or someone in your household placed an online order with us.
Q: How do I know if my payment has gone through?
When you submit your payment details, the iPay88 payment service will request authorisation from your Card Issuer and carry out any fraud screening checks on Positive Emporium. Depending on the outcome of the authorisation request, you will see either a successful or a failed message on screen which will confirm the result of your transaction.
A successful payment will also be confirmed by email. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with Positive Emporium. It will be sent by iPay88 to the email address you have provided when entering your payment details.
If you receive more than one email and you have only made one purchase, please contact Positive Emporium and inform us that you have placed multiple orders by mistake. We will arrange a refund if necessary.
Q: Why my payment was declined?
This could be for many different reasons, however, iPay88 is not informed of the exact reason why the transaction has been declined. Reasons why your payment was declined include:
- Some of the card/personal details entered does not match the information held by your Card Issuer
- You do not have enough cleared funds on your card to cover the amount of the purchase
- Your card has been reported as lost/stolen and been cancelled by your Card Issuer
- Your card has or is due to expire and has been replaced by your Card Issuer
- Your card has recently been replaced by your Card Issuer but not yet activated
- Your card cannot be used to pay for goods/services in a Cardholder-Not-Present environment (online/over the internet)
- There may be a problem with your Card Issuer’s authorisation system
- You haven't activated 3-D Secure (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode) of your card
If you are sure that one of the reasons above does not apply to your payment attempt, we recommend that you try again. However, should the problem persist, please contact your Card Issuer to find out further information.
If this means you are unable to pay by credit card or Online Banking through iPay88, please email us at email@example.com